Thursday, April 23, 2009

I deserve a spanking.

I think I should probably go down as the worst blogger ever, especially when you put into perspective that I'm not actually busy - just lazy. I apologize to all those that read this and don't go on Alloy because you might think I'm dead or comatose. Wouldn't that suck? Being a vegetable? That recent episode of house with the comatose patient that could hear everyone, but couldn't respond was like watching my worst nightmare come to life (next to all Freddy Krueger movies). Anyway, T-Minus 8 minutes until a new episode of Grey's Anatomy, so I must bid you adieu to witness Lizzie's death....or close to it. Toodles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and my apologies for the crappy quality of these, I took them upon my arrival home rather than my departure and also sorry to Jessica for not taking a picture of the shoes. It's on my to-do list. Oh, and my hair's brown now. Stare and be amazed.

1 comment:

  1. Vannah, you should add to your blog posts. It's been quite a while since the last post.

    ReplyDelete